Merlyn Arrives on July 31
Our fourth major content update, Merlyn, arrives on July 31, bringing a huge number of new features, changes, and improvements to the world of Albion.
Faction Warfare is Coming!
Open-world warfare comes to the Royal Continent with an all-new Faction Warfare system. Sign up with one of five factions, then set out into the wilds of Albion to claim outposts, transport valuable goods, and earn exclusive rewards.
- Outposts and Trading - Take down enemy factions' outposts by defeating unique faction bosses with their own strengths, skills, and personalities. Participate in high-risk, high-reward trade runs through enemy territory.
- Special Faction Rewards - New faction resources open up alternative crafting recipes, while faction capes and mounts offer exciting new gameplay opportunities.
Other Additions and Changes
- Refining and Crafting Bonuses - Each of the Royal Cities now has unique bonuses, based on materials that are rarer in that city's biome.
- Resource Redistribution - Enchanted resources now appear in greater quantities around the Royal Cities, providing new opportunities for gatherers and transporters.
- Equipment Overcharge - Overcharging an item gives it a temporary power boost, at the cost of risking breakage once the overcharge ends.
- Marketplace UI Improvements - In addition to a more streamlined UI, players can now view a more accurate average price display and an in-depth sales history.
- New Dungeon - The new T5 Group Dungeon, 'Stoneroot Caverns', pits you against hordes of massive Keepers in a sacred underground cave.
- New Costumes and Trophies - New wedding costumes celebrate the first year of Albion Online, and new Laborer Trophies are available for the various gathering nodes.
- Additional Improvements - Merlyn also brings balance and skill updates, easier navigation, bugfixes, and much more.
For a more detailed list of everything coming with Merlyn, visit our update page.
- Bug with blood letter E
- Risk vs. Reward
- [Service] Offering fame farm assist services. (400-700k fame per hour - any spec)